Young adults account for 72,000 new cases of cancer each year, yet they’re a relatively unknown group! So Selfless Tee and Stupid Cancer have teamed up for an new campaign because even though young adults can and do get cancer they can still get busy living. Each shirt donates $7 to the cause and helps to spread awareness.
Even if you can’t purchase a t-shirt, please help by spreading the word! A reblog, a “like” or “share” on facebook, or a tweet. Anything helps the campaign!
Find out more about the Selfless Tee campaign here: http://www.selflesstee.com/stupidcancer
or visit the facebook page here:
learn more about the organization Stupid Cancer here:
6 Notes/ Hide
- asskickedcancerrunners likes this
- singulardiscoveries reblogged this from thisloveisaselfishthing
- thisloveisaselfishthing reblogged this from thisloveisaselfishthing and added:
- cin-sidity reblogged this from megan-angel
- escapereality31 reblogged this from thisloveisaselfishthing
- megan-angel reblogged this from thisloveisaselfishthing